Banner

Photobucket

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Tiffany McDavitt, Lynn McDavitt, Chris & LaDonna

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you may remember the very first time I had a problem with someone stealing my pictures. The person is from Bowling Green, Kentucky and she posted on Craigslist saying her name was LaDonna and she had pictures of mine on her Craigslist ad. Her email address was chrisandladonna@msn.com and I called her, from her phone number on her Craigslist ad and she wanted to act stupid like she had no idea what I was talking about. She really pissed me off.

Well, I am still having problems, and so is Linda. They ordered from her and then tried to open a PayPal case saying there was unauthorized activity in their account, trying to get their money back, a whole $2. They need to get a life seriously.

This person or people have gone by a lot of names. Tiffany McDavitt, Lynn McDavitt, Lynn Johson, and LaDonna.

If any of you read this, you are NO LONGER welcome to order from either me or Linda, if you do your money will be refunded and you will be ignored.

Find something better to do with your time than be a thief and take advantage of people.

No comments:

No Stealing!