Banner

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

HUGE Sale!

We are moving soon, and I really need to make some space and a little extra money, so I am offering everything I have left from my craft show last week at huge discounts! Most of the items I am offering I normally do not offer online, so these will not last long! The items I have include:
  • Diaper cupcake 6 packs
  • Tutus
  • Fairy wands
  • A 3 tiered glitter butterfly diaper cake
  • Receiving blanket cinnamon rolls
  • Boo boo bunnies
  • Washcloth bunnies
  • Washcloth/diaper sundaes
  • Washcloth/diaper candy rolls
Feel free to let me know by leaving a message here if you are interested in anything. I need this all gone ASAP so don't hesitate! You could also head over to my Facebook fan page and leave a message there! Here is the link: Diaper Cakes by Wendy Fan Page

No comments:

No Stealing!