Banner

Photobucket

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Allergies

I think they are allergies anyway, I don't know, maybe I am just sick. Anyway it really sucks. I cannot breathe, my eyes water like crazy, I feel like I have to sneeze 24/7, and I just plain feel like crap. I have never had a problem with allergies or even knew what they felt like until I got pregnant with Brooke-Lynn. I refuse to take medication for it, I would rather find a natural way to ease them. I was thinking drinking tons of water would probably help, but I hate water and never drink it, so I am trying to drink lots of juice. It's better than what I normally live on, and that's Mountain Dew. Anyone have any other suggestions for helping ease allergies? It makes it hard to work because even working with the washcloths, the cotton balls, and the tulle makes me feel bad from the little particles that come off them when I am messing with them. :(

No comments:

No Stealing!