Banner

Photobucket

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Day #24 - Murad Acne Complex

Well, needless to say I am only 4 days away from four full weeks of using Murad Acne Complex, and I am not impressed. I will not say for sure until maybe the end of the fifth week, because thankfully they do offer a 60 day guarantee, so I will give it a week extra past the fourth week and see what happens. I know everyone is different, so I don't know...... But I do have a microdermabrasion cloth I got off eBay, it offers the same exact results as a microdermabrasion without the high cost. I cannot use it with Murad because you have to be gentle to your skin when you use it, no soaps or chemicals, but if Murad doesn't work, I will send it back and start using the microdermabrasion cloth. I know it works as far as removing dead skin, so maybe it will do my face some good. It also gets rid of stretch marks for good, so it is wonderful. Because stretch marks are under the skin, the only way to truly get rid of them is to get rid of the skin on top of them and then pretty much scrub them away. the cloth is grea, I recommend it to anyone with stretch marks, dry skin, rough skin, eczema, and many other skin problems. Look them up on eBay, buy from 'thankyoustan'. Great customer service and authentic items! :)

No comments:

No Stealing!