Banner

Photobucket

Friday, October 23, 2009

Diaper Cakes by Wendy

Still trying to get the word out about me and what I do!

Diaper Cakes by Wendy is the very best place to get all your baby shower gift and decorating needs! Diaper cakes make great baby shower table centerpieces, gifts, and more! It makes a perfect gift to take or get delivered to the hospital, much better than flowers that will only wilt in a few days! Every single diaper in my cakes can be used for the new baby, making it a functional gift, and everyone knows you can never have too many diapers!

I only use the very best ingredients in my creations. I use Luvs size 1 diapers on all diaper gifts and high quality 9" x 9" washcloths on my washcloth creations. Any items with baby bottles, spoons or forks will be made with BPA-free products. I care about every baby I create items for, and I am a Mother of 2 myself, so I know what to use and what not to use. Many sellers take the cheapest way possible out, using store brand diapers and Dollar Store baby items, but not me, I only use the best!

Some of the items I offer are:
  • Diaper cakes of course - all boutique spiral style cakes
  • Mini diaper cakes - a design I came up with myself, don't be fooled by copycats
  • Washcloth lollipops - I also came up with, again do not be fooled by imitators
  • Washcloth candies
  • Diaper cupcakes
  • Diaper butterflies
  • Washcloth butterflies
  • Diaper purses
  • Burp cloth candies
  • Boo boo bunnies
  • Washcloth bunnies
And so much more! All items are made to order, I do not have pre-made items just laying around collecting dust!

My whole reason for doing what I do is because I am a stay at home Mom of my 2 children, a 6 year old little boy and a baby girl who will be 2 in January.

So would you like to learn more? Want to see pictures? Better yet, want to order? My prices are the best you will find and I have FREE shipping!! Check it out today at Diaper Cakes by Wendy!

Also, if you live in Sumter, SC and would like to get your gifts delivered directly to the new Mom at Toumey, I will do that for FREE!

No comments:

No Stealing!