Banner

Photobucket

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just So You Know

I joined a message board the other day, it is a place where people can just chat with other people in their area. Well someone was asking about how it is to live in this town so I replied to their post and told them a couple things I have experienced living here, including the bad things. Well apparently I pissed someone off and they have decided to go around posting fake reviews about me saying I suck and I am cheesy and my cakes are awful. I am ashamed that this person even lives where I live, shows how mature the folks around here are. Anyways, please let it be known that these reviews are fake and just the acts of some childish person who did not like the fact that I said something not nice and sunshiney about a couple of businesses in this town.

No comments:

No Stealing!