Banner

Photobucket

Thursday, August 13, 2009

We got our spot info!!

Linda and i got our spot information for the Summerfest! I have spot number 100 and she has spot number 101. :) We will be located on the north end of Congress Street, my booth will be the first (or last depending on which way you come down the road) booth on the corner, and Linda will be right next to me. :)

This is perfect for those of you residing in Charlotte, NC who are looking to buy diaper cakes, baby shower favors, little girl hair bows, or any other baby shower needs as both Diaper Cakes by Wendy and Linda's Hair Candy will be here at the York SC Summerfest. It is a short ride from Charlotte, please visit this link for more info!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi- I found your site though my local craigslist, Columbia, SC. I would like to first say I have never been a fan of diaper cake. You have changed my mind. Yours are really cute! I love the other things you do as well! TOO cute! You have given me some great ideas for baby showers. The other diaper cakes that I saw, for lack of words were, TORE DOWN! Keep up the good work! I have really enjoyed looking at your site. Melissa Watts, West Columbia SC

Sassy8722 said...

LOL I agree I have seen some bad ones! thank you SO much for your kind words, I am happy you like my cakes and I will be happy to help you if you ever need one! I am in Sumter so I could even deliver! :)
Wendy

No Stealing!