Banner

Photobucket

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Soo tired!!

Well, the craft show I have been talking about forever is over now, it was yesterday and I am beat! All that planning, all that freaking out about not having much stuff made, all that excitement, and I ended up bringing most of my stuff back home and not making a profit after booth fee, travel costs, etc...

But it's okay, I am not giving up and I have another craft show in less than a month, the 2009 Lexington FunFest. I guess I need to start keeping notes on what shows are like once I participate in them. I would do this show over again, I just would not put near as much into it next time, that way I am walking away with a profit, not a loss.

I will be posting pictures later, right now I am just too tired!!

No comments:

No Stealing!