Banner

Photobucket

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Alpha Inventions

I actually found something this guy wrote about Alpha Inventions a while back, but never got to see it in action until today. then I started Googling it and apparently a lot of people do not like it. I don't get it.

Anyway, Alpha Inventions is not as complicated as so many seem to want to think it is. It is a "thing" that shows you blog posts from various platform as they are updated in real time. Make sense? Go to Alpha Inventions and you will see what I mean. It is like being subscribed to everyone's blog at the same time, which I think is neat because you could sit there and find something very interesting that you otherwise would not have found! You may fine your new favorite blog!

And for some reason there are a lot of people who don't want to be "included" in this. I don't get it. It's kinda like a search engine, and anyway, if you don't want people to see what you are writing maybe you shouldn't be writing it in an online blog.

I say, keep up the good work, I know that took a long time to do and I think it is neat. I hope those knuckleheads don;t bother you or get it taken down.

No comments:

No Stealing!