Banner

Photobucket

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Picture Time Again - Yay!!

I have a ton of pictures I would like to share with everyone, but I will just post a few. :) (If you look at all the pictures you will get a treat at the end of this post, promise!)

The first one is a set I did a few days ago - I LOVE it! It is a 3 tiered boutique diaper cake with a safari/jungle theme and 8 matching mini cakes!
Photobucket

Yellow ducky 3 tiered boutique cake
Photobucket

I love this one too, it is a Princess castle themed 3 tier diaper cake
Photobucket

Blue elephant themed 2 tiered diaper cake
Photobucket

Ladybug and dragonfly themed 3 tier diaper cake
Photobucket

Washcloth spoon lollipops
Photobucket

Boo boo bunnies
Photobucket

Baby washcloth bunnies
Photobucket

Washcloth/diaper candy rolls
Photobucket

And..... as I promised, it is time for your treat! I do believe this is the first picture I have posted of myself (I am not quite as yound as I look, promise!) on here. This is my little princess and I, and I am pretty sure you can guess where we are!

Photobucket

So, now that I have shared that, will you please share some comments? Thanks!!

No comments:

No Stealing!