Banner

Photobucket

Friday, November 13, 2009

Can Anyone Tell Me?

Why some people suck so much? Why, when someone else isn't happy with their life they feel the need to ruin someone else's? When, I am out here trying to do something good for myself and my kids, someone who obviously has no life and too much time on their hands feels like they should try to take it all away from me? Seriously, get a life already, if you aren't happy with sitting behind a desk all day working for someone else get off your ass and change it, don;t try to bring others down just because you are jealous.

I feel better now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

some people need to get a hobby or something for sure. if you don't mind me asking what has this person done? love reading your posts :)

Sassy8722 said...

They have been bothering me for a few months, they work for the government and they keep trying to "get me in trouble". This past week they called the city I live in's business license department and told them I have a website, I guess they thought I was doing all this without a license, but I bet they feel stupid now, as I do have a license. They were trying to get my website taken down, but it's not going to work.

Thanks for posting, glad you like my blog!! :-)

Anonymous said...

sorry about that. way too much time on there hands, lol. hope all goes well with everything.

Sassy8722 said...

Yeah true, not sure why they have it in for me, but I try not to let it upset me too much! Venting on my blog helps. :) Thank you so much for listening!

Adult Diapers said...

Another informative blog… Thank you for sharing it… Best of luck for further endeavor too.

No Stealing!