Banner

Photobucket

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Halloween Costumes




What are you going to be for Halloween? What are your kids going to be? I have not dressed up since I was a child, I would love to but adult costumes are not cheap! This will be Brooke-Lynn's first Halloween. She is going to be a Pumpkin. I have not got her a costume yet, but a Pumpkin costume would just look too cute on her, she is so plump (not fat hehe just healthy) and her red hair would compliment it perfectly. Bruce I am not so sure about. Every time someone asks him what he is going to be he says something different. I have heard him say Ninja, Transformer, Cop, Power Ranger, Jason, Michael Myers, and much more lol. So i guess we'll just see when we actually go get his costume. By the way, here are my two beautiful children. :)




No comments:

No Stealing!