Banner

Photobucket

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quick Rant About Bad Drivers

If you can't drive, stay off the road!!! This is one of my hugest pet peeves is bad drivers getting on the roads and endangering other people and their kids!! I have avoided sooo many accidents it is not even funny, and had I let these accidents happen, I would be rich now because not a single one of them would have been my fault. I have never been in a wreck. I have been hit a couple of times, but they were minor, and me being the nice person I am, did not pursue it. I have made my mind up though if it happens again someone is going to pay. So if you don't know how to use turn signals, can't keep good maintenence on your car (like tail and brake lights!!), don't know how to use your headlights (highbeams too), like to weave in and out of traffic, cut people off, or just plain can't drive in a straight line, stay off the road!!!! Ok, rant done. :)

No comments:

No Stealing!