Banner

Photobucket

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Joe The Plumber

Do you know Joe The Plumber? If you are reading this, you probably know exactly what I am talking about. McCain is apparently worried about Joe The Plumber's fees for not being able to provide his small business employees health insurance. But Obama says he will not get fined. So hopefully Joe The Plumber is relieved after hearing this. Now for my opinion. I think Joe The Plumber SHOULD provide his employees with an option for health insurance. There are way too many Americans without health insurance it is ridiculous. I am one of those Americans. I am not employed so of course I cannot blame Joe The Plumber for my problems, but still.... I want to know how you feel on this issue. I cannot afford health insurance and I know that if something was ever seriously wrong with me my children would end up without a mother because she is not rich enough to pay the doctors to keep her alive. That is BULL in my opinion. A lot of people do not know what it is like to go without. A lot of people are born with money and die with money. And of course most of those people never stop and take the time to think about how their lives would be different if they had to actually work hard for what they have, and still have nothing. It sucks. I hope and pray that Obama gets elected president. So what if people making over a quarter million a year get taxed more??? They are not struggling!! They don't know what it is like to live paycheck to paycheck. I hate hate hate listening to people complain about money and then they turn around and buy nice cars, but nice phones, spoil their children rotten, etc.... I struggle just to FEED my kids!! Shut your complaining up already!! Neither one of my kids have winter clothes. My daughter is nine months old, weighs 22 pounds, is 29 1/2 inches long and is still in her infant carrier because we cannot afford a new carseat for her. But do I go around complaining all the time? NO!! I hold my head up and try to do my best. I am constantly searching for ways to make money online. No I am not too lazy to get a job, but I believe my children deserve to be raised by their parents, not by some daycare provider because Mommy and Daddy are at work all day long. So I am determined to stay home with them as long as possible. While I may not personally notice a difference in my life with the new president, I believe that unless you are rich and have nothing to worry about, you should want Obama as our new leader.

No comments:

No Stealing!