Banner

Photobucket

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Honda Minimoto Pocket Bike

So, my son's birthday was on September 30. He turned 5. A guy Jimmy works with had a Honda Minimoto Pocket Bike He was selling for just $50! He wanted to sell it and get his son a gas powered one. So of course we bought it because it was such a good deal! It stands about 24 inches tall and is electric powered. It goes up to about 10 mph, which is actually pretty quick when you are riding it lol. It is recommended for ages 8 and up but it is a good size for my son. He is still learning, as he can't even ride a bike yet. So he is trying to get the balance thing down but has not quite yet. In a few minutes, we are going outside to help him practice again while the baby is napping. :) This will be his third time riding. Last night he rode it, he was doing alright but got aggervated because he kept falling. I am sure he will get it soon though. The bike is awesome, I would reccomend it to anyone who asked about it. My brother was over here when we gave it to my son, my brother is 18 years old and just graduated from Marine Basic Training on 9/26. e rode it around the yard, it was the funniest thing ever! I am sure I look pretty funny on it too, knees bent up and sticking out, riding this little tiny bike around the yard. It is fun though! It will support up to 175 pounds so my son and I can even ride on it together, though it is not suggested that two people ride at the same time. If you are thinking about a pocket bike for a young child, this would be the one to get. It doesn't have too much power, and because it is electric, there is no exhaust to burn you if you fall.

No comments:

No Stealing!