Banner

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day #2 - Murad Acne Complex

Well, I just got around to my morning time face wash, Bruce's bus broke down this morning at his stop so I stood outside with the driver and the kids until the repair man came and fixed it, a whole hour and a half later!! Anyways, I want to start off by saying that sulfur stuff must really work! Last night before I went to bed I wanted to dab a small bit of it on one certain spot that was bad so I went to the mirror and it was GONE!!! I could not believe it. It was one of those big painful ones that is just there but you can't pop it or anything. It was still raised a little, but it was not red at all and had gone down a ton! Holy cow. Still not trying to get my hopes up too high.... So, I did all the same steps as last night, and tonight I will probably use the Clarifying Mask and see how that makes my face feel. My face has the WORSE texture ever, I truly hope this can at least make my skin soft. I'll be back for another update tonight. :)

No comments:

No Stealing!