Banner

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Murad Customer Service

I wanted to make this post separate so it would be noticed. A couple of days after I started the Clear Skin Challenge I e-mailed the e-mail address found on my kit for the challenge stories. I honestly didn't think I would get a reply, because I directed them to this blog and told them to read if interested. Well, today I got a reply from a VERY nice representative. I could tell they actually took the time to ready every one of my posts on here, as they addressed every concern that I had put in my posts. I am very pleased at the customer service, it is excellent. Murad is an awesome company, and their care makes me that much more confident that this will work. Way to go Murad! Keep up the great work! :)

No comments:

No Stealing!