Banner

Photobucket

Monday, March 9, 2009

Night #1 - Murad Acne Complex

Well I just used the Murad system for the first time! I started with the Step One - Clarifying Cleanser. This cleanser smells very nice and your face feels great after using it - almost tingly. Next, I use the Step 2 - Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel, I spread a thin layer over my face. Next I used the Step 2 - Acne Spot Treatment and dabbed it on all the big pimples, I have too many to put on all of them so I just targeted the horrible ones for now. The smell of it is a little bad but nowhere near as bad as the reviews I read. I followed up with the Step 3 - Skin Perfecting Lotion. Let me just say I NEVER EVER put lotion on my face, I am so paranoid about it because my face is already bad enough, I would hate to make it worse by some greasy lotion, but I used it because I am supposed to. I got done maybe 5 minutes ago, and my face doesn't feel greasy at all! So, I guess so far so godd. Either tomorrow or the day after, I will use the Step 2 - Clarifying Mask also, didn't use it yet though. :)

No comments:

No Stealing!