Banner

Photobucket

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Night #8 - Murad Acne Complex

Yes, I know I missed a day, sorry! I had a very long, stressful day yesterday! Brooke-Lynn ended up staying up until past 2am last night. Probably because a couple of months ago, she has two teethe and now she has TWELVE! So she has been a completely different baby! I need to get to Wal-Mart to get her some Hyland's teething tablets, but haven't been able to yet. But I did use the Murad as I was supposed to and I am starting to see my face clear up. I was deleting pictures off my camera today and I saw those before pictures I took, wow, so embarrassing, all the bumps. :( And there is a big difference. I didn't think it was too big of a difference, but I see it now after looking at those pictures. I knew all this stressing is not good for my skin, but I can't help it! And today I went to see Jimmy's grandma in the hospital, hopefully she will get to come home soon. :( The hospital is 2 hours away so that took the entire day. I actually didn't use the Murad this morning, but it is the first time I missed it, but I will be using it tonight before I go to bed. More updates to come. :)

No comments:

No Stealing!