Banner

Photobucket

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Murad Acne Complex

Well, I somehow let the commercial convince me to buy this product that I can't really afford. But I have had acne for as long as I can remember and it royally sucks. There is not a single day that I do not have pimples on my face. I have absolutely zero self confidence in my appearance. I do not even know what it is like to have clear skin. I am not really sure if this is going to work or not, but I guess we will see, as I will post about it daily. The package should be here in 5-7 days. Keeping my fingers crossed. Maybe after this I will actually post some pictures of me, I might have one picture of my daughter and I together, and she is 1, this is because I hate my face. I would do a before and after but it is too embarrassing. For those of you who know me, I guess you will see the difference if it works.

No comments:

No Stealing!